Sunday 31 August 2008

The world is so noisy!!!! 25-8-08

Wow, the world is so noisy I had trouble working out what sounds they are. My brother Stephen went back to london and I had so many people over for the weekend due to local festival, and sailing.

It was my first sail since the switch on, sadly not this time I had heard anything I wanted to hear BUT could hear the wind faintly only if I had the microphone facing towards the wind, sounds like whoosh..

I was much happier with the setting, Sarah had given me and was able to wear the processor and HA 13 plus hours every day, I had very late nights at the weekend.

As everyone had gone home, today was Bank holiday Monday, I put the telly on mute. I tried to listen for things, I heard on P3 without HA... and never heard pre implant!

Computer tapping!
Water running (this is loud)
Rustling of plastic bag
Wind.
Slicing meat on glass board
Knife and fork on plate
Myself breathing!!
Rice being poured into empty sauce pan.

No comments: