Sunday 31 August 2008

2 weeks post Operation

I went back to Nuffield Hospital with my Aunt Deb (uncle Peter's wife and my dad's sister)
My steri strips came off and the ear wick came out, it stinks of antiseptic! eugh! The wound is so neat! Good job Mr Ashcroft! ;-) And at last I can wash my hair properly, In the last 2 weeks I had Laura or my mum to help me to wash my hair without getting the wound wet. I asked Mr Ashcroft when I could get back to sailing, he said give it another week and I could go racing (it was Cowes week) but I had to be careful and stay at the back of the boat.



Collected my new toys!!! But cannot use them until my Activication date.

3 comments:

Jennifer Bruno Conde said...

Lookin' good!

Jennifer

Cyborg Queen said...

Interesting...I have Freedom and got a box of 'toys' as well, but different than yours! I didn't get the colored microphone protectors, instead I got 8 beige ones (color of my processor). What is that "clear" thingy that's above your microphone protectors?

Lucky you - you got a bag to go along with it! It's PIA to have a big box and sticking it under the bed. :-)

Charlotte said...

Oh yeah that's umm..Mic locks that holds the processor on to the ear, a bit like snugfit but it goes all the way round the ear and fitted at the ear hook (cut to size)....