Sunday 31 August 2008

8th to 12th July, the delivery to Cork

It was horrible trip, the boat was pounding all the time and the wind was on the nose the whole way, we only managed to sail for a bit but had to motor most of the way so we could get to Ireland on time after many delays due to horrible weather, I was sick as dog on the last day of the trip, I had no idea why i was sick as i never had been seasick before. Come to thinking that i may be nervous about upcoming operation, missing the fun in Cork, i was also very cold and damp due to my waterproof trousers leaking like a sieve! Oh well... never mind. I was fine as soon I saw Ireland in view!

Few days ago I asked my Audiologist if I could wear HA in my left ear, I had not worn HA in it for 15 years due to on going Tinntius. Sarah agreed that it might help a bit if I had HA in my left seeing as I am having my good ear implanted. So I have a pair of HA's now.

1 comment:

Jennifer Bruno Conde said...

So much for the dream job I was picturing on my last comment.

Jennifer