Sunday 31 August 2008

The D-Day 18th April

I woke up with butterflies in my stomach, to put it out of my mind and went to work. At lunchtime I was about to leave for home, I got a text message from Nikki at SOECIC........I AM A CANDIDATE!!!! then my excitement dimissed... they need to apply for funding (At the time i thought they already got the funding) which could be a while. Oh well at least I am candidate and that's one step forward. I texted my mum who is in Austria, she cried in the middle of the garden centre and my dad was panicky as he was worried that mum had recieved bad news but when mum told him the news he was elated. Mum then called my nan (she lives near me but don't have mobile phone) she cried too.

1 comment:

Jennifer Bruno Conde said...

Yay! I'm glad I'm reading this at an excellerated pace! I don't think I could have taken all that waiting and drama!

Jennifer