Friday 5 September 2008

New Processor

Today, i tried the processor again, still not right. I had to work today. So I went to work without the Processor and use the HA (in my other ear) It was howling with winds and torrential rain, I was drenched to the bone working on the Boat... I texted to the centre to see if i could get appt after the weekend. I got reply, can you come at 4pm TODAY.. With big smile I said "Yes". I still really need to get this boat ready for the weekend, there was so much to do so I worked through lunch. Come at 3.30 with a very wet dog and I, we made our way to the centre only 15 mins away.

Sarah my Audio was bit baffled on how i couldn't hear her voice with processor/controller itself but I could hear her if the processor is connected to the computer, so out come is a new processor and controller! Sarah had also tuned my levels down a bit as last settings were bit much.... now it's better.

I heard my cat purring when she was on my shoulder....... thats one of sounds i wanted to hear so that's ticked off the list ;-)

Better have bath now before I catch cold as I am still shivering from this morning.

3 comments:

Katie-Louise's blog said...

glad you sorted the processor out.

keep wearing it and it will sound better and better once you get used to it!

you heard boris barked yet? or have you to him to shut up!

Charlotte said...

No I haven't heard him bark yet, He was barking alot yesterday as i was too tired to play ball with him.
The Processor is much better now.. thank god...

I am listening to TV to see what i can hear with it.

Cyborg Queen said...

*hugs* After I had my CI, and listened to my cat's purring, it was LOUD! I was able to before with my HA, but it just was quiet. I would have to put my ears on his chest, but that causes feedback. Luckily, that doesn't happen with my CI.