Saturday 6 September 2008

CI Moment....

I decided that I don't like my first 2 programs (both 2000 p/s at diferent loudness), I did really liked them at the centre but since I realised I couldn't hear voices well as previous programs, the tapping of my computer went quiet, I couldn't hear my cat purring unless she's right next to my ear! So I Jumped to P3 (which is 4000 p/s) and see what happens... I turned the telly on, a kids program (not telly tubbies) was on, in almost clear english I was able to follow what they were saying with subtitles (and DO know if they missed a word out of the sentence!!)At the same time I had Fan heater on (it was freezing last night!!) I was able to block that sound and listened to the TV! and this is without the HA!

Now I need to get dressed for Marwell zoo, SOECIC had kindly invited the patients and their families to the zoo for the day. There is going to be 350 of us going!! I am looking forward to it and hoping to hear some more sounds and the animals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Technology really has become completely integrated to our existence, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes less expensive, the possibility of copying our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4i[/url] DS Qezv2)