Sunday 21 September 2008

Another Birthday Year Had Gone....


Today is my birthday, it had been a beautiful warm sunny day. I had lunch with my friends at a pub in the countryside, finishing off with a brownie and a candle on it! Gosh, the year had gone so quickly.
Last week it was Boris the dog's 2ND Birthday, he's officially an adult dog now!! It seems like yesterday when I brought him home as tiny puppy, barely big as my dad's hand. He was so cute but fiercely brave dog. However big the opponent is, Boris thinks he's bigger than it! He is really a lovely dog. And Yes, I got him new squeaky ball for his birthday, and today it lost its squeak!!!!! Actually the squeaker lasted a week and it was a record! Normally with those cheap balls wouldn't survive 5 minutes! this ball is (well was) stronger and it did lasts a week!!! I am impressed!

And for me, in the past year it had been a roller coaster, My parents move to another country, jobs, doing up the house, racing on the boat, and the implant which put everything on hold!. Now as an implantee, I can relax and look forward to new year of new hearing, start enjoying my holidays, able to race more that I am sorted out CI wise, I have few jobs lined up for the winter as the yachting season is nearly finished.

Oh, I had hair cut last week, It wasn't too bad until the hair dresser gave me head massage and touched the painful spot! I grimaced and politely said to her you can forget the head massage for now. It was fine other wise. I felt so much better and lighter with hair cut.

Dear Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Friends, Thank you for the cards. Charlotte xxx

3 comments:

Katie-Louise's blog said...

Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear charlotte happy birthday to you!

*make a wish n blow your candle*


"late post, but did try post a comment before but it didin't work"

least your post working now!

Katie-Louise's blog said...

Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear charlotte happy birthday to you!

*make a wish n blow your candle*


"late post, but did try post a comment before but it didin't work"

least your post working now!

Jennifer Bruno Conde said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR CHAAAARRRRRLOOOOTTTEE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO YOU!

Jennifer

Ditto what Katie-Louise said!