Saturday 3 January 2009

New CI moment

I was busy busy working on something at work. It's very spacious and the floor are hard and covered in lido and hunderds of people lingering about. I began to recongise who's walking up behind me without even looking at them! I got bit of surprise yesterday for the first time when Helen my collegue walked behind towards to me while I was busy sorting out the clothes and in semi focus i thought.... try this.. this is Helen coming, looked up and I was right! So people, you better watch out!

4 comments:

Www.lozsmedicsljourney.blogspot.co.uk said...

haha we have been warned! :P

Jennifer Bruno Conde said...

That's great, Charlotte! Amanda read the comment you left on my blog and really got a kick out of it!

Nothing like progress!!

Jennifer ♥

Anonymous said...

Don't wish too far! I don't think you want to hear some obviously gross sounds from people's nasty habits! LOL

Manda said...

That is great Charlotte! Really glad that you get to know the way people walk by listening to their footsteps.

People are better be watched out if they wanna play hide and seek game lol