Tuesday 2 December 2008

Beep Beep

I heard this sounds, though bugger the Processor is playing up again! So i checked the LCD... it showed H1 = which means Battery low, YES, finally heard the beeping warning to let me know that the batteries is low which gave me ample of time to change the batteries. My Batteries runs out approx every 4 days now, I have started to take ALOT of batteries with me everywhere! I have 2 packets in my locker at work, One in my pocket, One in my bag, one in the car, one at the yard in my horse's trunk (box), there's few packets in Austria.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlotte,I m 28 yrs,i lost my hearing 7 yrs ago. I got my CI abt 18 months ago. I can hear alomost all sounds but the problem is i cannot understand the words even now that frustrates me. Can u understand words?