Wednesday 17 March 2010

Changes.....

After reading Rachel's (www.cochlearimplantonline.com) post on Facebook about people's music on their blogs, some of the people had added very good points and I felt it was time to change my blog as I realised that black back ground is quite hard to read for some people so after nearly 2 years I have new background!!..... And a new photo....

I am now also a Cochlear Advocate for UK, they have put up my personal story on http://www.drum-online.com/ci/help--advice.aspx scroll down to the bottom, I am the one on the horse!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ahhhhh....it's beautiful! And this is SO much easier on the eyes! I personally appreciate the change...THANK YOU!! (hugs)

David said...

I like the background but love the "Puppy" pic
Warmest,

David

Anonymous said...

Oh yes I like it, and the new photo.

Mum x